If you or someone you know needs urgent mental health and/or addictions support,  please call the

Huron Perth Helpline and Crisis Response Team at 1-888-829-7484.

You are currently on the:

CMHA National

Visit our provincial websites

Adult Substance Use

CMHA Huron Perth offers free, practical and confidential services to anyone in Huron and Perth Counties who have concerns about their own or someone else’s alcohol use, or drug use.

Services offered include, but are not limited to:

Skip to content